(ET) Shed clean up and tilling time!

Well, it's finally drying out a bit here, and since we're all stuck with this virus I figured it was time to start a garden again. Goal will be tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, carrots, and beans.

First step is to mow and till the spot where I would garden. It's been a number of years since I have done this, and the tiller was seriously buried in the mess that is my shed. So I spent the day cleaning it out and re-organizing everything.

What a mess. However the tiller is out and ready to be hitched up, the rear power lift is there, and I found a lot of misc junk in there that I organized. Next step is to take off the vacuum, put the big boy on and see if/how it works.

Also looks like I have a total of 80 BB600 battery cells so I can at least load up the E15 hulk with them if I'm still bored. Need to re-assemble that motor, have to see if Harold has the big motor studs and the insulator squares/washers....

Never dull. How is everyone else doing?