Re: (ET) Leaf vacuum attachment

I went out and measured and it's definitely 6".  I'll send you a picture of that and of the deck adapter, which is a lightly modified Easy-Vac similar to this one on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-John-Deere-Early-Mid-1990-s-38-Deck-Easy-Vac-559-Chute-Boot-6-Hose-Opening/113714458002

Dynamic balancing of the impeller... you could do that with a tire center's spin balancer... Hmmm very neat idea!

--Charlie