Re: (ET) Leaf vacuum attachment

Ok, I think I have a good clue. Goska linked to a post about the bearings which states that the drive motors used 6203 and 6205 bearings. RJ sent over a PDF document which showed the breakdown of the motor types.

It looks like this is an e10M motor which uses the same bearings as the large mower motors. I can tell this because unlike the E8M motor this one has the armature go all the way to the fan attachment. So according to the PDF, this motor uses the 1007 and 1008 bearings.

So if the right bearings are 6203 and 6205 bearings then I should just buy a case of them and swap out the bearings on my older deck motors and this one. Then on to the next problem.

Chris