Re: (ET) Ok, which way do the blades go?

Hey Chris,
Go to My Electraks and see bulletin GEZ-5182A , Mower Assembly-Rear
Discharge….really good exploded diagram of the mower.
Then scroll all the way down to the Wheelhorse section for bulletin
810147R1 and find in the dialogue…”Install blades with the lift area
(turned up section) facing the mower deck.”

Should clear thing up.

Cheers, Jack