Re: (ET) Ok, which way do the blades go?

 Thon,
 It just occurred to me that maybe we are not all interpreting the word
"tips" the same way. When I say "tips", I am referring to the "drop" of
the blade. That should always be installed so that the sharpened part is
closest to the grass. I wonder if you're thinking of the trailing edge
that is bent up to create lift as the "tips". That of course is on the
motor side.