Re: (ET) Battery dilemma

Is this the first set using the new 12-volt chargers? Perhaps they are too low current or too low of a finish voltage? Constant overcharging is a nuisance with the need to replace water while undercharging is more fatal. Anecdotally some brands respond better to high current charging... and Sam's etc changes suppliers fairly often just to confuse things.