(ET) Kwik-Way loader with subframe

Max from west of Boston, here... time to part with my bucket loader. It's a Kwik Way. I've built a big subframe for it (that fits any large-frame ET, as far as I know) goes from an accessory mount in front to a bolt-up on the low hitch bar under the rear.

Right now the hydraulics run off a snowthrower motor with its own switch, relay, and flyback diode. (Doesn't use the ET PTO, but it could, of course!) Loader, pump and motor (including Vice-Grip terminal(!) and all the control stuff), and the subframe all included. (No batts or tractor, but we can talk!)

I have added a 10 micron filter on the return (Northern Tool/Nortrac).

The spools are a little leaky inside... so it slowly droops in both axes.

See 19 nice pics... from this March: https://maxmatic.com/electrak-kwikway.html

$1850.

Best to all.