Re: (ET) Facebook comments

I am new to elec-trak as I have just got 15 operating and now working on the lawnmower and snowblower attachments. It has by in the family since almost new had a circuit breaker go bad and has been in storage since.  I am not familiar with the elec-trak website and have trouble understanding how it works. But have made contact with owners which is the only reason I can use it today.  It would be a shame not to be able share all the information available don’t know what the answers are let’s keep the line of communication open. Dave

From: Chris Zach <cz alembic crystel com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:37:10 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Facebook comments

Possibly. In which case those of us who are here choose to be here. I
helped build the internet as an open place, not a walled pay-garden
where I enrich other people with my work.

Meantime E20 is back online. Now I need to put away the snowblower and
finish moving all the mower parts to the new deck shell. I can say
without a doubt: The old shell was crushed like a taco, hopefully the
new one will have a nice long life.