(ET) Exide GC-145 Batteries from Rural King

Hi All,

Two weeks ago I stopped by our local Rural King, looking for batteries to replace my 12 year old pack of T-105s.
Rural King had a skid of Exide GC-145 batteries on sale for $99.   I asked about the price for six batteries and got $80 each for six.
The Exide batteries sepc. sheet  is at https://www.exide.com/us/sites/default/files/2017-10/MKTG2236%20Exide_TradeSheets_Golf-Cart-Family_6-17.pdf

In addition, I asked if they would deliver the batteries and take the old batteries, since I'm 77 and try to avoid lifting heavy items.
Rural King said we deliver heavy items like gun safes and batteries every day.

If you need batteries, check Rural King for "on sale" batteries.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
C-185