Re: (ET) Duracell Ultra High Capacity 6V Golf Cart Batter, Item Number: SLIGC115y, Capacity 20hr: 230AH

Thanks Rob, that helps with the decision as well.  Ordering the Durrell today.

Thanks,

Hank

From: Rob Brockway [mailto:getractor yahoo com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:24 PM
To: Hank Ralston <Hank RalstonAgency com>; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) Duracell Ultra High Capacity 6V Golf Cart Batter, Item Number: SLIGC115y, Capacity 20hr: 230AH

I have both these high capacity batteries in an E12M and T105 Trojans in an E12 now.  I think you see the performance difference in high drain 120 min vs 105-108 min at 75 amps.  Minimal difference in 20 hour discharge rate 230 vs 220 maybe.  I am happy with mine that I got from Sam's.  Not sure the performance is worth the price difference but I am glad I tried it once.  $109 is better than the Sam's price right now.  Not sure if I could tell the difference in a blind test.  My worst load is mowing large lot hilly lot with leaf vacuum.  I drain it to nothing doing the whole thing at once.  That is why I tried the high capacity.  There is a larger T-145 I think but requires modification due to height and is very expensive.