(ET) Charger stuff

I talked to tech support at Soneil. I have the 3610SRF-B charger. The float voltage is too high. They say it isn't adjustable. So I'll have to shut it off after a charge cycle completes. Totally defeats the purpose I bought it.

I also talked to Schumacher, about their big 36V maintainer, built for golf carts. Again, no way to adjust the float / maintain voltage. Add to that, the idle power they told me is about 90watts! Ridiculous.

Dave