Re: (ET) Ok, 400a fuse it is...

For myself, I was able to push my E20 E-meter to 400a while blowing soupy snow uphill at full speed L. That was pretty much the limit for what I could do with the tractor, so I'll go with a 400a fuse for now. If I'm pushing more than that I would like to know.

At some point the wires have to start catching fire there.