(ET) P3 Kill-a-Watt vs TS-836A Plug Power Meter

Hi All,
For years I have used the P3 Kill-a-Watt kWh meter to monitor my ET's
charging kWh during summer mowing.
For one acre of grass mow the Kill-a-Watt would indicate less than 2 kWh,
can't complain about 25 cents a week.
But the Kill-a-Watt died and now indicates 143vac on a 120vac circuit.

Amazon listed another power meter called TS-836A Plug Power Meter for $15 at
http://www.amazon.com/TS-836A-Energy-Voltage-Electricity-Monitor/dp/B00E945SJG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459014159&sr=8-1&keywords=TS-836A+Plug+Power

The TS-836A has:
-NiCad battery to save data if power fails.
  Great improvement over the Kill-a-Watt.  Yes there is a reset button.

-Real-time measurement of kWh, Volts, Amps, Watts, and Freq as does the
Kill-a-Watt.

-Minimum and maximum watts are displayed over the time period between
resets.
 Kill-a-Watt does not have this feature.
 This min/max watts feature could be useful to diagnose charger issues.

-Package design does not block the other duplex outlet.
 Kill-a-Watt blocks both outlets, poor design.

-Very poor manual, but easy to learn plug it in and press the function
button.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati