From: Hank Ralston <Hank RalstonAgency com>
To: "elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu" <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 12:05 PM
Subject: (ET) New batteries for my E15

I've replaced both small boards, made new clips for both, new microswitches in the throttle, new fuse board, 2 new reverse relays and new brushes in the main motor.
All this has given my tractor a new lease on life, but now I should be starting to research for a new set of batteries.  Any suggestion regarding one brand/manufacturer over another?
Thanks,
Hank
Ralston Agency, Inc.
Office (585) 697-0880