Re: (ET) FRont Steering bearing replacement

 I was thinking that, but the bearing got so beat up thrashing around I
can't seem to to budge it. I thought I'd just take the assembly off and
work on it right side up in a warm workshop.

Yeah I looked thru the archives and I see others have had problems with
removal. But it's not clear to me what the trick is. Maybe the having the
front bearing  stuck on doesn't help.

-SteveS