Re: (ET) disintegrating fuse block connections

I do like circuit breakers, but somewhere around here I've got a bag
the size of a pillow full of glass tube type automotive fuses in
various amperages, so I was planning to stick with them.

But you guys have me worried now - is there something special about
the OEM fuses in a late model I-5?  I thought they were just regular
AGC/MDL type automotive fuses.  That's what's in the machine now,
anyway.

--Charlie