Re: (ET) disintegrating fuse block connections

The I=5 uses the same glass fuses as the other large frame models. I don't see any reason not to keep using them. Breakers have a convenience factor for ease of resetting, but if do blow one of those fuses there is usually something that needs repairing anyways.