Re: (ET) lights 12V lights and 12V lift

I just rebuilt my lift motor.  I used 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/2" black carbon
brushes to replace the original copper ones.  I haven't noticed any
effect from the change in brush resistance.

I've been running my lift at 12vdc since I got the tractor and while I
haven't seen any "struggling", the only thing I ever lift is my front
mower deck.  I still haven't mounted my sears snow blade and I don't
have a tiller, I hear that sort of thing puts more load on the lift.
At 12V the motor is still powerful enough to stretch the hell out of a
new lift strap.

I too would like to know the peak current of the lift motor!

--Charlie