Re: (ET) charger, desulfator

David,
Thanks for all the info. I did some more reading online, and it does seem like as long as the battery is being regularly charged (and immediately charged after discharge, rather than sitting discharged for a while), that sulfation shouldn't be a problem. The issue then is making sure the battery is being properly charged. Does it seem like using a low-power smart charger for finishing the charging (after initial charging most of the way with the OEM charger and Landis controller) would be a worthwhile expense?

Thanks,
Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs, PhD