Re: (ET) battery terminal question

Interesting question.  Never tried it myself, but other people have. Here are two links with some photos on making a mold.

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/tech-conversions/47950-reparing-melted-battery-terminals-posts.html

http://www.evdl.org/pages/battpost.html

If the terminals are not melted, how about trying some low temp solder? Radio shack used to sell a solder like product that you could melt with a match. Perhaps you could just coat the terminals with that? Electrically conductive epoxy?