Re: (ET) Cub Cadet RZT-S Zero Electric Lawnmower

On 8 Jan 2014 at 11:40, Ken Olum wrote:

> David, do you have a snowblower on your E15?

I have one, but when I tried it years ago, it clogged so badly that I went
right back to the dozer blade.

I don't know that the problem was caused by a sagging battery, but I
suppose
it's possible.  Since then I've heard from folks who've suggested painting
the chute with POR-15 to make it slicker, but I haven't tried that yet.
The
blade is doing fine for me so far.

You're on the right track, though.  Gels' internal resistance tends to be
pretty high, and they aren't too good at delivering big currents. I
wouldn't
recommend asking for much over 1C continuous, 3C intermittent, for the
Dominators.  That'd be 180 / 540 amps for the 8GGC2s.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA