Re: (ET) Mower Musings

On 6/21/13 1:08 AM, David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:
 From the lack of response, it sounds like nobody has tried powder coating

I have done this, but the deck is in the hands of someone else a days drive away so I don't know how it is holding up (beyond that he is still using it ~5 years later). It of course looked beautiful when first done. The same place sandblasted and coated it; I didn't get to see it in between to know how much rust may have been hidden in crevices after sandblasting.

I'd guess that many current metal decks for gas riders would be powder coated. Maybe?

--
Jim Coate
Free Range Electric