Re: (ET) ER8-36 deck motors

Well let me fill in the gaps.

I have a fantastic John Deere 50'' deck shell that is begging to be converted into electric. The standard deere blade size for that deck is 17-3/16". Now i know the ER8-36 deck takes 18 inch blades. I do not have ER8-36 deck motors, but i do have the standard 42'' deck motors. So elec-trak deck motors + john deere deck/blades = 50'' elec-trak deck?