From: bill <wjmurphy securespeed net>
To: Elec-trak <Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 3:03 pm
Subject: (ET) no power

E15 will alltrax. installed 2005 runs great. Except this last storm, I
was doing some cleanup and it stopped dead.

nothing worked.  discovered the fuse link on the manual turn off was
fried.   replaced with one I had on hand.

Now the lift works, but nothing else is running.  no snowblower, charge
guage dead left and no motor

Have checked all connections and fuses that I can see.  replaced one of
the batteries and get  a 6+reading on all batteries,
when I go pos to neg.

When I go from pos on the rear battery to neg on front battery   I get
0.00 reading .  This is where the
the battery cable goes from back to front. on the schematics,  I would
think I would get at least a 6+ reading (sb 36+)

Any suggestions >>????

Thanks
Bill Murphy