(ET) no power

E15 will alltrax. installed 2005 runs great. Except this last storm, I was doing some cleanup and it stopped dead.

nothing worked. discovered the fuse link on the manual turn off was fried. replaced with one I had on hand.

Now the lift works, but nothing else is running. no snowblower, charge guage dead left and no motor

Have checked all connections and fuses that I can see. replaced one of the batteries and get a 6+reading on all batteries,
when I go pos to neg.

When I go from pos on the rear battery to neg on front battery I get 0.00 reading . This is where the the battery cable goes from back to front. on the schematics, I would think I would get at least a 6+ reading (sb 36+)

Any suggestions >>????

Thanks
Bill Murphy