From: David Roden [mailto:etpost drmm net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:45 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) E-15 pulley removal -> drive belt modifications

On 13 Feb 2013 at 10:23, Christopher Zach wrote:

> I need to put some fix-a-flat in there to stop the normal slow leaks.

Fitting tubes is an essentially permanent, if more expensive, fix for
leaky tubeless tires and/or rusty / damaged wheels.  I may be remembering
wrong, but I think I had tubes put in my old, rock-hard E15 tires years
ago.  They would have gone away when I had nice, grippy new tires
installed a while back.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA