(ET) Vee belts

Hi Andy
Walt forgot to mention these are VXX belts not VX, they are a little harder to find, but the profile is a sharper V. I think I got my last set form McMaster. An I think The Electric Tractor Store has them. Look around any belt supplier who is worth their salt is up to the task. Remember they must be matched. Also this is probably all the up grade you will need. Replacing 30 year old belts with new ones makes quite a difference

Walter said
Andy,

These are a "matched set" (or 2 new) belts - make sure they are the right size which I can't seem to find now.