(ET) Wanted: I5 Front Tires

I'm getting ready to start restoring my "I" series tractors and I'm collecting the parts and pieces I need. I'm looking for a set of vintage I5 front tires in good shape and with rims if possible.  If rims are not available I'd still be interested in the tires.  As strange as it may sound, I'd even be interested in purchasing a new set of front tires and swapping you even for some vintage I5 front tires in good shape. Might be a good opportunity to get some new rubber on your machine.  Email me with pictures if would.

In Him,

George Beckett

Evermore Farm
Lyles, TN