Re: (ET) Looking for sickle bar mower

On 1/16/2013 2:25 PM, Christopher Zach wrote:
On 1/16/2013 8:48 AM, Brian E. Haines wrote:
I have one for sale, but it didn't meet the criteria.  I'm in NY, and
it's not cheap. :)

Hm. Is it snowblower priced, tiller priced, chainsaw priced, or little hand tiller priced? :-)

I've had about 20 mail messages about the sickle bar so far. here's the response I've drafted...might as well send it off to the list if anyone is interested... Condition: Good. Fully functional, a bit of rust, nearly perfect teeth.(Pictures below) It does cut well.
I'm near Clifton Park, NY, North West of Albany.
$600
The album:
http://s955.beta.photobucket.com/user/behaines/media/Sickle%20mower/100_1359.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

On the WH C185:
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/behaines/Sickle%20mower/100_1355.jpg

The teeth are nearly perfect:
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/behaines/Sickle%20mower/100_1356.jpg

It could use a new paint job to make it mint.

If you saw my yard you would know I don't need a sickle bar mower. I happened to find this one a few years back and picked it up because it was pretty rare.

Ah well. Opportunity missed :-)

Any excuse to get rid of an ICE is a good one. ;)