Re: (ET) Looking for sickle bar mower

On 1/15/2013 5:10 PM, Charlie wrote:
Sickle bars, rotary inverters and welders seem to be the hard-to-get
accessories.

So let's build one. I'm not sure if it would be difficult to adapt a 3 point hitch mount one to say the tiller bar and rear power lift. Add an E12 shunt wound motor, and you should have the power to do what you need.

Actually, does the Elec-trak's 3 point hitch allow one to mount stuff like this?

I have the welder, the rotary inverter, and the chainsaw. All are pretty useful things to have around the house. The welder fixed my E15's ummm rust problem :-)

Chris