(ET) I-2?

Hi
Curious about the I-2? What's the history of this beast? As for the warranty I've got the documents which were sent to the Wheelhorse dealers about this transition. I can scan them and send you a copy if you wish. As as for colour I've never seen red in a GE but I've often scratched Wheel horse parts to find yellow underneath and well as yellow under New Idea parts. Since GE was the first on the block I would strongly suspect that the red parts were Wheelhorse originally and part of a repair. Actually the true test for a Wheelhorse part is that the paint job was really quite poor. Look for runs and almost bare parts fit and finish were not on Wheelhorses QC departments list. GE part were well painted almost to the point of orange peel. However, the I-2 is so rare, you might consider restoring it with a gentle hand and keeping it as original as possible.
Just my 2 cents
GEof