Re: (ET) I-2 with wheel horse parts

 On the Wheel Horses pretty much all the metal parts are red, including
the upper and lower control panels.
 I would guess a P.O. probably installed a harness from a C-185 into it.
If it has a foot speed control and if it has the single F and R contactors
and maybe black phenolic 1A and 2A contactors this would be the case. It
would also no longer have the Card # 4 circuit board. But, who knows? A
lot of things could have happened to these machines in 40 years.
 Sincerely,
 Harold Zimmerman
 Ephrata PA 17522