(ET) Leaf Mulching

Where do I get mulching blades for my E-12? Do they do a good job? Do you have to modify the housing and/or the exit chute? I removed the curved sheet metal years ago that enclosed the blades. I forget why. Probably because a mounting hole was ripped. Would I have to put that back on in order to mulch successfully? Can I modify my blades so they mulch? I am dealing mostly with pin oak leaves. Any answers to any of these questions or mulching advice in general will be most welcome.
Thanks,
Bill Alburty E-12, Kansas