Re: (ET) Speed / power drain / reverse problems C185

On 8/16/2012 1:18 AM, Biophiliac wrote:
CZ,

Forgive my ignorance / inexperience.  I've heard talk about these cards
and I don't see anything visibly under dash panel resembling a card
(printed circuit board?) or on the detailed wiring views of my worn copy
of C185 1975 parts manual.

  So my question is where is card 2 located and will diodes be visibly
blown and/or can I test them with a basic multimeter?

If the C185 is basically the E20, then the card is located on the firewall, right size. The Four diodes on the bottom left control power to the field, sometimes they blow up so you get reverse but not fwd and such.

Chris