Re: (ET) Speed / power drain / reverse problems C185

Chris,
Thanks for your response.  There appears to be two cards, a diode assembly
and diode varistor assembly and a field resistor. The diodes all visibly
look ok, although when I replaced the varistor which was originally broken
/ blown.

If these are the cards, can I easily test them for integrity? Or should I
just replace one or both ? Do you know which one is likely causing my
speed control problem?

Jef