Re: (ET) 2012 Elec-Trak 40th Reunion/Show & Swap Meet RSVP and major Ask!

There's no way I can make this year's shindig, unfortunately, or I'd
bring my I-5.  I have a previous commitment.

Will people who can't attend be able to listen in on the skype
sessions?  It won't be possible for me, since I'll be on the road, but
maybe others who also can't attend can participate remotely.

Or maybe the skypes can be recorded and posted on the web site
afterwards?  I've never actually used skype so I don't know what it
can do.

--Charlie