(ET) Selling E12, E15, E-20's(2) , Mower Decks(3), Snowblower, Rototiller - value ?

Hi All,

I have decided to sell my Elec-trak collection. I need to empty out a
shed.

I am located in Rochester NY.

I prefer to sell all as a group, but will sell some separately.

NONE have batteries.
NONE have been run in years.
E12 Metal is in best condition. Battery box areas on 3 others are VERY
RUSTY.

E12:  I have a dismantled E-12 (full size, NOT the 'M') that has some
missing parts, but has pretty good sheet metal around the batteries.

E15:  All together.  The tires from the E-12 are on the E-15.  Has sat
out under tarp and exposed for a long time.

E20's (2 slightly different models): One has injection molded red
plastic emblems, other has thin plastic label. These have been stored in
a shed for years.
One has folding padded boat seat installed.

Mower Decks:  I have 3 - all probably need work.  one was rusty &
patched/reinforced.  Others I have to look at.

Rototiller:   Last used about 9 years ago.  Has been stored in a shed
since.

Snowblower:  Last used about 12 years ago.  Has been stored in a shed
since.

I expect to get scrap metal value, or hopefully better.

Any Interest ?

John