(ET) Reunion and event

Hi All
Ok for a number of reasons the largest of which is my trailer was stolen last month, Uhaul across the border is not really and option for me. I am not bringing any equipment. I am however, bringing all my document etc. Manuals, tec bulletins, camera ready art work, and memos from GE and Wheelhorse, as well as old prices list etc. From an old WH dealer I met in at the Wheelhorse show. I'll get it in order and bring it to the show for viewing. As such I am available as a driver for the parade. I am picking up a GE dump cart in CT prior to the show, if the tires hold air I'll lend it to a driver for the show and the parade. It looks like a fun day and am looking forward to putting face to all you folks
God's Speed
GEof