Re: (ET) drive motor spins, but tractor won't budge

On 6/25/2012 7:22 PM, David Brandt wrote:
I know it isn't much comfort if the tranny is broken, but the forum has
the peerless transmission manual available for download, and Jim Coate
and Harold Zimmerman both have parts.  So do I, for that matter.

Or... You could just get a used transmission from any of the hundreds of Elec-traks with rusted everythings. They protect the transmission pretty well.

Speaking of rust, my E15 continues to handle the job of "Yard goat" with the trailer. 15 gallon sprayer tank filled with water (for watering plants) and the inverter as a general drive-around tractor. Still not as smooth as the E20, but at least it has not broken in half. Looks like my welding job with the Elec-trak welder has held.