Re: (ET) ET) Best site for showing ET pictures & inviting comment

Back when I lived near Boston I used my first E20 to level my backyard. I
had a home-made blade (from previous owner) on the front and the tiller on
back. Used the tiller to break up the soil some, pushed it around with the
blade. Once I had an open area, the corner of the blade worked better for
breaking into sod, then the tiller to chop more. I did get myself confused
with too big of a pile in one corner that I had to shovel out by hand as
no way to put the tractor behind the dirt since an urban lot with rigid
property lines.

Having the tiller on back for weight for traction was good. As Walt says,
it is not a bulldozer but can push modest amounts at a time.