(ET) Offer: free FTP space for posting ET pics on electrak.org

With the recent talk of where to post pictures, I got to thinking about
how I 'own' several web sites. And I realized that I can add accounts
without too much effort, so...

For those who would like to post pictures of their tractors on an open web
site with *no* login, password or social network needed to view, I am
happy to offer up free server space on electrak.org (without the hyphen).

This is raw web space, you'd have to create the page and upload it via FTP
(or for a nominal fee of say $10 you could send me the pictures and I'd
make a simple album for you). You would get an FTP account and a URL such
as
 http://www.electrak.org/ownersclub/userjsmith/

Anyone, anywhere could go and look at whatever you post.
No advertising added to your page.
No FaceBook distress or elec-trak.org (with the hyphen) login or any other
restrictions on people wanting to view your tractor info.

Disclaimers:
This is intended for the posting of pictures and information about your
personal Elec-Trak(s) in modest quantity. Any other topics, commercial
content, and/or huge amounts of data will be shut down, as judged by me in
totally non-democratic fashion. No guarantee as to the longevity of the
site or any data you upload. While your particular page will have no
advertising, the root site (electrak.org) may be used as I see fit and may
include a link to the owner pages. You will need to know how to make web
pages and have FTP uploading software such as FileZilla or CyberDuck, or
commission me to make the page for you. If you do the work (what I'd
prefer), it is free and you can change it as often as you like. If I do
the work, it is $10 for a one-time basic photo album with digital pictures
provided by e-mail, on CD, maybe from a FaceBook album, etc., or
additional work as by agreement.

Let me know if interested!
Jim