(ET) updated website

I updated the last page of my ET restoration website after a couple years of operation, with a picture showing the deck as it stands now at the bottom of the page.  Those of you wanting to make your own deck may be interested.

http://www.davesevs.com/E15restoration/19%20result.htm

The plastic sled runners on the side are the bomb!  Set at the minimum height you would want it to cut at, and it keeps it from scalping, even though the casters are closer towards the center than the factory deck.  got the idea from the pictures of original ET decks with the bent-up metal runners.

If you do make your own deck, two things to note - 1/8" thick steel is a little too thin to tap and tighten a bolt into (I have several locations I have had to add a locknut), and use locknuts and loctite liberally on every joint, as without them, they do vibrate loose over time.

And if looking for a charger, I highly recommend the NOCO Genius series 3 bank charger (10A each bank).  The fact it is made in the USA is a bonus.  Been using it for the last year with quick connects to use as an offboard charger.  No problems.

David Brandt