Re: (ET) Elec-trak general questions.

                 This lamp here is actually easier to mount. Available at most NAPA stores. May be branded NAPA.

http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=31264&langId=-1

RJ

RJ Kanary wrote:
Either of these fixtures.........................

http://www.grote.com/product.php?product_number=64471

http://www.pmlights.com/products.cfm?cId=3&fId=11&pId=622

http://www.bulbconnection.com/ViewSIMItem/bcrw/simid/1800/item.html

........................Are what I use for forward facing lighting.

They are mounted in the 'grille' just outboard of the OEM lighting.Looks rather cute actually. :)       You will have to fabricate your own wiring, since the can be no use of chassis as a return path. And #12 wiring would be a grand idea with the 4509 lamps installed. <VBG>

RJ

Stephen Shore wrote:
Thanks