Re: (ET) elec-trak front mower capabilities?

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Charlie <medievalist gmail com> wrote:
Chris, is your trimmer this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-NST2036-Heavy-Duty-Cordless/dp/B0012FRZIM

That's the one.  Keep in mind the NiCd battery pack is not light, and the last time I looked it was $100 to replace.  I got mine with the plan to plug into the tractor when the battery wears out.  That will change the balance, but with adjustable handle position and the over-the-shoulder strap it should be OK.

I don't know that you can simply connect tractor to trimmer.  There is a "hot battery" circuit that the table-top charger uses, which may affect the trimmer too.  Probably nothing more than a resistor would fix that, if it's a problem at all.  I may be asking for help when that day comes.  ;^)

Chris