Re: (ET) elec-trak front mower capabilities?

On 11/8/2011 12:59 PM, Charlie wrote:
Thank you to everyone for your insights&  recommendations!  This list is
great.

Especially the comments on the control layout; that's the kind of
thing I can't get from a manual.  And I really don't want test my
tractor's ability to survive falling six feet into shallow water.

I would worry more about you falling with said tractor into 6 feet of water. That said, I do use the deck as a "brush mower" by lifting it up and cutting at two levels. You could do that.

Although I would highly recommend using a rotary inverter and powering a string trimmer off it. Drive along and use the trimmer to cut down the annoying stuff.