Re: (ET) elec-trak front mower capabilities?

Chris, is your trimmer this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-NST2036-Heavy-Duty-Cordless/dp/B0012FRZIM

I really like this idea... just take the battery pack off, add a cable
to the Elec-trak, and holster it somewhere handy to the driver's seat,
to do little tune-ups around buildings and gardens.  Maybe rig a boom
pole to do pond and stream edges.

It's deadly expensive, though.  Too much for me at this point in time!
 Maybe I can find one cheap with a dead battery at the farmer's
market.

--Charlie