Re: (ET) Battery size for E-141

Hi Geoff
The best battery for my C-185 is and has always been the Trojan T-105 [6v].
Yes they are expense [$90 each], but you should get 7 to 8 years of mowing
and snow plowing with a pack of T-105s.
Checkout these new "on the road" cart stores for the T-105s, plus they can
provide a great source of battery info.
Thanks
Paul Holzsc
Cincinnati