(ET) Battery size for E-141

Hi All
1) I just though before I go to a lot of time and trouble I'd ask. What is the correct battery size (group) for the 6-12V batteries in and E-141? 2) WRT to paint,(if you are a rattle can painted disregard, and no disrespect intended) BUT. if you into this kind of a "show" restoration, give your ET a final coat of paint, mixing the colour with between 40 and 60 percent clear coat that is compatible with your colour coat, apply this as a "wet" coat and your tractor will look like it was painted at a custom shop. You really only need to do the sheet metal to get the full effect. It sound like a lot of work but it actually it just one extra mixing step in the painting process.

Geof