Re: (ET) Battery size for E-141

where do you get T-105's for $90 ?! out here in the wild west (seattle) they are $150! I know I just bought four!

dave

On 7/18/2011 1:46 PM, PH wrote:
Hi Geoff
The best battery for my C-185 is and has always been the Trojan T-105 [6v].
Yes they are expense [$90 each], but you should get 7 to 8 years of mowing
and snow plowing with a pack of T-105s.
Checkout these new "on the road" cart stores for the T-105s, plus they can
provide a great source of battery info.
Thanks
Paul Holzsc
Cincinnati

--- On Mon, 7/18/11, Geof Thompson<geothompson xplornet com>  wrote:

From: Geof Thompson<geothompson xplornet com>
Subject: (ET) Battery size for E-141
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Monday, July 18, 2011, 10:02 AM
Hi All
1) I just though before I go to a lot of time and trouble
I'd ask. What is the correct battery size (group) for the
6-12V batteries in and E-141?
2) WRT to paint,(if you are a rattle can painted disregard,
and no disrespect intended) BUT. if you into this kind of a
"show" restoration, give your ET a final coat of paint,
mixing the colour with between 40 and 60 percent clear coat
that is compatible with your colour coat, apply this as a
"wet" coat and your tractor will look like it was painted at
a custom shop. You really only need to do the sheet metal to
get the full effect. It sound like a lot of work but it
actually it just one extra mixing step in the painting
process.

Geof