(ET) Creative solution to front-mount mowing pattern

I tried this yesterday.  It’s a bit site specific, as far as I can see best for wide open areas.

Start in the middle of the yard and make a few straight passes to make a small square.

Then begin expanding that square outward.  Since the configuration is best suited for the outside of a turn it actually works perfectly.

In my experiment (which I didn’t come up with until I was about ½ way done with the yard) I made a spiral, starting in the middle and working out.  I have my own crop ring.

Pete Bishop

Poynette, WI

608-235-9390